Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Sandbar Reunion.....

My mother's family participated last year in donating money to the city of St. Anthony to improve the crumbling status of the sandbar. We celebrated the fantastic changes during our reunion in July. It was so fun to see aunts, uncles, and cousins. When my niece Gracey arrived on the scene, she looked around and proclaimed "We own this place!" Well.......we don't "own" it, but we have enjoyed it immensely in years past and will continue to do so for years to come. Thanks Whitney for sharing some of your pictures!
Jack enjoys his first summer at the sandbar with his parents. He loved the water and wasn't bothered one bit by the cold.
Mom and all her siblings and spouses at the candlelight vigil.

Dad and Eliza enjoying the view.

Mom and Megan playing cards.
Chloe's chalk art.
Gracey.......the source of "We own this place!"




1 comment:

Whit said...

Rachael, I think that it looks great. It takes "tinkering", and a bit of luck to figure things out. Love you... let me know if I can do anything for you. I know you can digital scrapbook headers as well. Heidi (on my blog) is really good at it and can offer some help - she is really good at it.