Monday, November 19, 2007

I'm Singing Pain and Unspeakable Sorrow

My Dad's response to the news of Coach Carr retiring is as follows. "Good! He robbed me of the joy of watching my son play on the field of the Big House. I'll never forgive that guy. Besides, he can't beat Tressel!"

Apparently the compassion is running rampant here in Southern California. Clearly if I wanted my Make a Wish dream of watching film with Coach Carr and the team come true, I should have gotten cancer this year. I am sad.....again! We lost on Saturday to the detestable open-enrollment school down south. You can click on the links for related articles.

Look closely. Anyone see my favorite Wolverine laughing as Coach Carr takes the Heisman stance?

Coach is asking the referee nicely to reconsider his poor call during the Wisconsin game. The ref didn't respond favorably to Lloyd's nice request.

The announcement is made.

Vintage Lloyd Carr with Bo Schembechler...it was too good not to post! Go Blue!

1 comment:

Angie said...

You are over the edge!!! But we wouldn't expect anything less!!!