Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Urban Myths are Alive and Well

It appears there aren't as many urban legends as Florida would like there to be! Please let me digress! We won! We won! We won! There was nothing sweeter than observing the disconcerted and perplexed look on the face of Florida's urban myth today. Mr. Urban "our goal is to be the New England Patriots of college football" Meyer didn't have any answers for us today (yes, he actually said that)! My team came out and played like we know they can. I have lost my voice due to yelling with great excitement during the game. There were small children who were very afraid....my parents too. I can't seem to maintain my refined, dignified, and feminine disposition during Michigan Football. Did I mention WE WON!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you while I was watching the game. Wasn't it sweet? My brother was 40 yard line 5 rows up on the Michigan side. NICE PICS!!!!

Rachael said...

Thanks Dustin! That's high praise coming from you. I was so excited. It was an incredible game!!!