Friday, September 19, 2008

This Gives Me The Tingles

Even two weeks later this gives me the tingly kind of feeling.  I happen to come in contact with this little one who has had more than his fair share of less than desirable events.  I can't give more details or post images that would identify him.  But courtesy of my brother we had field passes allowing us to be on the field for 2 hours prior to kickoff.  Can you believe it!  I am not sure he was as excited as I was.  He did use the phrase "This is AWESOME" no less than 50 times though.  We stayed on the field until after the first touchdown because we walked very very, and I mean VERY, slowly to the gate to our seats.  I was acting like a mad woman jumping up and down on the sidelines like no one was watching.  Oh well.  It didn't seem to embarrass anyone.  Those who know me know why this was truly one of my most amazing days.  The only thing that could have made it any better is if we had run into Coach Carr on the sidelines.  hee hee.  (Yes, I do know he's no longer the coach but there was a photo of him on the sidelines the week before.....so....it could happen!)  It was a great day and one I won't EVER forget.  Thanks Spence for going out of your way to make this day for this little one (and your biggest fan) more than I every dreamed it could be!  We did win the game that day.  It might be a while before that happens again!  But I am not going to talk about that right now.Sept 2008-620

Heading through the tunnel of champions! 

Sept 2008-623

On the sacred field of green turf. 

Sept 2008-696

Running for the long pass......

Sept 2008-680

and he catches the ball for a TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept 2008-886 

Sept 2008-891

Not only a receiver, but also the placekicker.

Sept 2008-927

It's a FAKE!  It's a FAKE!  TOUCHDOWN #2!!!  Give him his uniform Coach Rod!

Sept 2008-1036

Watching warm-ups for the bench.

Sept 2008-1166

Sept 2008-1254 

Here comes the band!!

No comments: