Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh NOOOOOOO


Say it isn't so! A tragedy of epic proportions was made known to me today. It appears the pink and white animal cookies will be no more. NPR says it's true. Read here. I can't imagine my life without them. Go get them all and quick. These are "MINE FAVORITE" according to my nephew when he was four years old. What's a family to do without "MINE FAVORITE" cookies! There are other sports related tragedies occurring on a weekly basis these days....but I can't even bring myself to blog about it. Traumatized doesn't even begin to describe it. Read here.

2 comments:

Dallan said...

You are the bearer of very bad tidings. I LOVE those things and am totally bummed now. First BYU and Michigan lose, then it's Monday, and now this. Rough day!

Anonymous said...

This is truly sad news. You need to call me and tell me something happy now.