Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's Been a Long Day

Week. Month. And Year. I haven't posted in a very long time. I have had a busy few months and see no end in sight. I am trying to get everything done but needless to say it has been a challenge. It is getting more and more difficult to plan my work around my play with so much to do. And on top of everything else, I think I have lost that blogging feeling. I know.......you all want to say "ditto". Ever notice how one word says so much? I was reminded of this recently.

By the way....this is where I go to relax.

2 comments:

Kate Longenbarger said...

Your website and playlist are what I use to relax while plugging away at my computer through graduate school!Really... who doesn't enjoy just checking out the new pics and revisiting the older ones! We are looking to book again in the spring for family. Maybe the apple orchard you suggested? We will come to you and let you have your creative way :0) How far in advance are you booking out AND no matter what it will be warmer than our last meeting!

Rachael said...

Hi Kate! Wow....that's high praise. I love my playlist too. So glad you enjoy it as well. About the session....just call me about a month before you want to have the session and it should be fine. There is a place in Monroe I would like to try.....haven't had any takers yet though. Just a thought.