Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just Four

Can you see the stress on my face?  We had 10 minutes before we had to be home to consume turkey with 20 additional people.  We were deep fat frying one of the turkeys.  We got everyone ready in record time which is quite a feat when 7 of 12 children are five and under.  We drove five cars to this location a block away from home.  We were trying to beat the sun coming out from behind the clouds.  We took four shots.  This was the best one.  It's not horrible right???  Don't look too closely...as not everyone is following directions and looking at my camera on a tripod.  I won't mention any names...but all the offenders are 2 yrs. and under.  My mother loves color and I love the vintage finish.  Thanksgiving 2008-1026-3 copy

Thanksgiving 2008-1026-4 copy

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Who wouldn't just want to look at that barn all day? I mean, really! Mom for sure gets the beauty award in this pic. She's hot!

Rachael said...

T and E....clearly you guys need to have more "tripod camera time" with Jack. It's just like "tummy time" for infants. With practice....Jack too can have family photos showing something other than the back of his head!