Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Only

He is my favorite and only brother married to my favorite and only sister in law.  This holiday was my first introduction to my niece Miss R.  She was born 2 days after our family event in celebration of my parents 40th anniversary.  She apparently already understands, at age 7 months, one of the things her Aunt Rachie needs her to do.  Her brother knows what I want but makes me work a whole lot harder to get it.  Check out his expression in the second photo.  Priceless.  And yes...I am obsessed with old cars.  I can't help myself.Thanksgiving 2008-1565

Thanksgiving 2008-1659

Thanksgiving 2008-1665

Thanksgiving 2008-1766

Thanksgiving 2008-1822

Thanksgiving 2008-1534

Thanksgiving 2008-1525

Thanksgiving 2008-1320

Thanksgiving 2008-1330-2

Thanksgiving 2008-1342

Thanksgiving 2008-1384

Thanksgiving 2008-1445-3

Thanksgiving 2008-1444-2

Thanksgiving 2008-1478-5

Thanksgiving 2008-1478-6

Thanksgiving 2008-1978

Thanksgiving 2008-2030

Thanksgiving 2008-2029

Thanksgiving 2008-1329

Thanksgiving 2008-1373

6 comments:

Dannette & Mark said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! these are so fabulous!

The 3 Walkers said...

Oh my GOSH! I'm in LOVE with every picture! Who's your brother married to? She looks SOOOOO familiar...it's driving me NUTS!

Were these all taken somewhere in Hemet? Because if so....I'd LOVE to have my family pictures taken there! I'm SOOOOO excited that you've agreed to taken our pictures, I can't WAIT! I keep showing everyone I know your WONDERFUL work! I wish you lived in Orange County, you'd make a MILLION off all the richie-riches here! :-)

~*Michelle*~

Rachael said...

Thanks guys. I really love these too. This location is in Hemet and I felt like I found Mecca when I drove past it. Michelle...Spencer married a girl named Whitney from Murrietta. I am not sure that you would know her.

The 3 Walkers said...

Rachael....PHEW! I think this is where I'd like our pictures taken! It's GREAT!

And you're right....I wouldn't know her. Probably just one of those things where I've met her Doppleganger! Hee, hee! She and Spence look SO good together! I just can't believe how everyone has grown up! I think we're still kids! I still picture Em with her french horn...now with 2 little ones! AMAZING!

You and I both got VERY lucky to be adopted into such wonderful families! I'm so grateful every day, as I'm sure you are as well!

Looking forward to hearing your Christmas schedule, so we can get on your "list"! (Hope it's the Nice one and not the Naughty one!)

~*Michelle*~

Whit said...

Rach -
We miss you already over here. I love the pictures, and can't wait to blow some of those beauts up. Thank you oh thank you for all the time and energy you put into this.

You are amazing.

I love you

W

Unknown said...

um um um so beautiful rachel!!! So so precious! I love the one with Reagan and Hudson, in black and white, close up, where Reagan is looking at the camera and hudson is looking to the side. Such a sweet picture!!!!!!